Pass Green Gas

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Convenient Alliance


Motivated by the gasping desire for some positive PR, Walmart is going green. Al Gore is going to be speaking to Walmart executives at their quarterly conference next week. Gore obviously sees this as an opportunity to have a positive impact on the culture of the retail behemoth. Regardless of ones opinion of the retail monster on other issues, any good that comes out of Walmart's efforts to "go green" can only be viewed as a tremendous net positive for the environment, . STORY
g

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on Al Gore for bringing the need for change to many new ears. Things are really speeding up when Wal Mart starts greening, There is hope for us all yet.

    I have also moved my whole site to its own domain. Your link has come with me and would really appreciate if you could update my link on your site. My new site is http://winsomegunningartwalk.com and it's all a learning curve. Have now committed to my host for two years so no more impositions.

    Look forward to staying in touch, with best wishes, The Artist

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 AM  

  • Go Al Gore!

    Makes me weep when I think what could have been, if Gore had won the election... Still, at least he's doing something useful. I wonder what Kerry is up to now?

    By Blogger Chandira, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home