Pass Green Gas

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Visit "The Vegan Diet"

Click on "The Vegan Diet" thumbnail in our sidebar to experience an insightful look into the vegan dietary world. Jackie provides all the info you need to transform yourself into a vegetarian powerhouse. You'll improve your complexion, expedite your digestion, increase your lifespan and probably improve your attitude...check it out. I'm going to put down the steak sauce and saute some brussel sprouts right now...in canola oil of course.
g

6 Comments:

  • Thanks for the warm welcome.

    I always enjoy being a tenant in your place even with the waft of grilled steak which tends to make me light up my incense cones ;)

    By Blogger Jackie, at 4:59 AM  

  • We're trying to cut down on the steak consumption...but you should probably keep those cones lit a little longer...

    By Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim, at 7:47 AM  

  • OI love Jackie's blog--isn't it great?

    By Blogger urban vegan, at 2:11 PM  

  • Jackie's blog is indeed great. Now if I could just pry these cheeseburgers off the barbie and replace them with eggplant I'd be totally reformed.
    g

    By Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim, at 2:45 PM  

  • Some of the veggie burgers taste no different from meat burgers when put on the barbie, especially by the time you have added cheese, BBQ sauce, onions etc. I know... a lot of friends have eaten mine by mistake and not realized it :)

    By Blogger Jackie, at 10:34 AM  

  • Ah, gastronomical trickery. My wife favors a well produced veggie burger now and again. I am still moving slowly in that direction. Since we "greens" are often viewed as effete, weak spined, liberals I have to overcompensate in other areas. I'll try to do better.
    Best regards,
    g

    By Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home