Pass Green Gas

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Distilled Water Hmmmm......

Just went to the store and bought a bunch of organic produce etc., then made a stop to pick up a couple of gallons of distilled H2O which got me thinking. A while back some well meaning rural American mentioned to someone (I was lurking nearby) that distilled water removes natural minerals and vitamins from you body and is thus harmful to consume. Now I considered the source of this information and filed it away in my "could be misinformation" file, but requiring future examination. So today I've begun some research to look into the issue and I have come up with some more substantiated info. Seems that it does leach some minerals but they are stuff that cells and the body has already rejected. To be continued...
Off to hydrate,
Galli

1 Comments:

  • Good to know, I have been making and drinking distilled water for over a decade. For many years I added Tracelyte minerals to the water but have not done that for at least two years with no problems.

    best to store the water in glass not plastic

    By Blogger Lucy, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home